I have worked as a psychotherapist for the past 27 years and I have wide experience in helping people with many different issues.
I offer brief, solution oriented therapy and coaching for personal and professional development, utilising my skills in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Brainspotting and The Tapping Technique.
I also facilitate mediation for conflict resolution.
I am available for consultations on Mondays, by appointment in Neutral Bay.
Sessions are either 60, 90 or 120 mins depending on need. $150 per hour, pro rata.
Phone: 0425 252 282
- Master of Applied Science – Social Ecology (Critical Perspectives of Psychological Practice), University of Western Sydney 2000)
- Professional Training in Buddhist Psychotherapy (Australian Association of Buddhist Counsellors & Psychotherapists 2012)
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Relationship Counselling, Jansen Newman Institute (1997)
- Diploma of Learning Solutions In Hypnosis (Centre for Effective Therapy) (2005)
- Diploma of Shiatsu Therapy, Aiki Institute, Sydney (1989)
- Diploma of Macrobiotic Counselling and Oriental and Natural Therapeutics, Aiki Institute, Sydney (1989)
EXTENSIVE PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy & Self Relations Psychotherapy
- (over 300 hours with Dr Stephen Gilligan)
- Basic and Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy ( Dr Michael Yapko)
- Brainspotting, Phase 1 and Phase 2 (with Brainspotting Australia Pacific)
- Brainspotting - Treating Generational Trauma - Dr Ruby Gibson
- Emotional Freedom Therapy (Steve Wells and Dr David Lake)
- Foundations for Emotionally Focussed Therapy
- Contemporary Psychodramatic Techniques (School of Contemporary Psychodrama and Group Work)
- Certificate of Counselling & Psychotherapy (Australian College of Applied Psychology)
- Post Induction Therapy Treatment (South Pacific Private Hospital)
- Narrative Therapy
- Self Psychology
- Mindfulness Meditation (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
- Clinical Supervision for Mental Health Professionals
- Senior First Aid